Can't Duel Wield Apperence lore equip

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Cold-Burn, Apr 8, 2018.

1. Cold-Burn New Member

ok so i got the Fist of Rime and i thought this would look awesome to Duel wield on my beast lord, But it wont let me equip two in appearances, its not like i'm equipping it for stats so what gives, i mean who makes only one of a Fist weapon? its a duel Wield item so most people are going to want a second one even if only for looks. i do not believe that lore equips should be limited for appearance. Please do something about this.
  2. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

That LORE tag is the problem. It's quite possible that there's another fist with a similar appearance. Can you post the exact name of the fist? I'm not finding anything on EQ2U under "Fist of Rime".
  3. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

I'm almost certain I've added LORE items to my wardrobe and then been able to use two of the same as appearance.
  4. Tajar Well-Known Member

Yes, you can put Lore stuff in the wardrobe and dual wield them that way. Make sure you put them in the right slots though! :)
    Rosyposy likes this.
  5. Cold-Burn New Member

ok so i have to do it threw wardrobe? also sorry its just called Rime Fist
  6. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

This one is supposed to match it exactly. Drops from Spectral Librarian Emiida in either Tower of Frozen Shadow: Shadowed Corridors or Tower of Frozen Shadow: The Frozen Library:
    \aITEM 1193915127 -123931289:Enchanted Crystallized Shadow Fistwraps \/a
    Rosyposy likes this.
  7. Finora Well-Known Member

If you want to use 2 of a lore item, yes.

However, if it's labeled "main hand only" or "off hand only" even wardrobe won't allow you to put it in the other slot.
    Sigrdrifa and Rosyposy like this.