Fixed Internally Can't complete "Saddle Up!"

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Rolant, Mar 24, 2023.

1. Rolant Active Member

So the new Bristlebane Day quset "Saddle Up!", I've collected stuff from the garden and the quest journal now says "Return the riding tack to Kurzol Bonegnash in The Commonlands". I go there and there is nobody. "/target Kurzol" lets me target the NPC but hailing doesn't do anything (he's 414 meters away -- he must be underground).

Zoning or relogging didn't help.
    Dude and Twyla like this.
  2. Rolant Active Member

Ohhh wait. He's in a totally different spot than the quest marker says!! I could finish the quest by hailing him there. Is it supposed to be one of those "pranks"?
    Kaitheel, Dude, Twyla and 1 other person like this.
  3. leafgreen New Member

I also have the same quest to complete and I'm supposed to find Flyngin Leftfoot in the enchanted lands but I have no idea where he is. Please help! :(
  4. Brewmyst Well-Known Member

I noticed that just tonight as I finished it on one of my chrs, that had to go to him.. the blue quest marker isn't in the same spot as the NPC for some reason.
    Dude likes this.
  5. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

Look for the flashing quest-turn-in book on the overland map.
    Breanna likes this.
  6. Kaitheel Developer

Not an intentional prank this time around, Rolant. I am glad that the confusion caused by the wrong map marker location didn't stop you from finding Kurzol though. I will be correcting the map marker location for the future.

Thank you!
    ~ Kaitheel
    Twyla, Rolant and Feara like this.