Fixed Internally can't claim recipe that was already learned, Splendor Sky Aerie

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Leonitas, Dec 12, 2023.

1. Leonitas of Potato Situational Awareness

here on Isle of Refuge free trade server, all scholar recipes are tradeable, and pretty much all other 6 professions are no trade. which is confusing. but my main alchemist was given the other 2 recipes by my other alchemist alts, and now the "complete" button does not work, despite the research being complete.

Server: Isle of Refuge
    Character: Furyus
    Profession: Alchemist
    Zone: Splendor Sky Aerie
    NPC: Researcher Uutecka
    Item researched: Advanced Zimaran Alchemist's Volume II
    Result when complete button is pushed: nothing/---text in main chat of "you are too busy to do a researcher transaction at this time"
    Catin of Runnyeye and Twyla like this.
  2. Catin of Runnyeye Member

Same problem with Advanced Zimaran Sage Volume II on Thurgadin.

If the intention is to stop us trading they should be NO TRADE. Most non scholar books are NO TRADE. If the reality is that you cannot claim books after scribing them there should be a clear warning. We should not be given the impression that scholar books are fully tradable.

I earned the book with another toon, Whisperrer and passed it to my main Sage, Krez. Krez scribed the book. Later he earned the book by doing quests and letting time pass. When he came to claim the book he received the same unhelpful message as Leonitas. I don't have a problem with the books not being tradable. I have a problem with being given the impression they are fully tradable then not being claimable.
    Twyla and Leonitas like this.
  3. Leonitas of Potato Situational Awareness

bump as nothing has been said or done about it
  4. Hellfiren Well-Known Member

Hello,

My Sage has researched the Tier III Crafter book i alreday scribed it so not in inventory.
    I made the Research on an other sage to save time and Traded it to my Main Sage and now i researched the Tier III again for give it back and i cant Claim it.

Book is no value not lore or any other reason why i cant claim this so need to be firxed. The reason i scribed it already cant be the fail this worked for ages haveing stuff in inventory if already scribed or reforged.
    Leonitas and Catin of Runnyeye like this.
  5. Catin of Runnyeye Member

Tried to claim the book again but did NOT get the unhelpful message. Is that an improvement?
    Leonitas likes this.
  6. Caith Developer

For anyone that has gotten into a blocked state with their research due to having a completed research that you no longer qualify, you can now right click on the researcher that has the blocked research and choose the cancel research option, this will cancel the research and you will lose all current research progress, and you will not be refunded that time, but it will allow you to start a new research that you qualify for.