Cant access The Blinding on Luclin

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by ccleessy, Sep 17, 2021.

1. ccleessy New Member

i have 120 character and want to access the Blinding. did the mythic spires quest and the omen quest but it tells me i don't qualify for the zone.
    any ideas?
  2. ccleessy New Member

any help appreciated
  3. Kotter Legendary Member

what's the last expansion you purchased?
  4. Kotter Legendary Member

nvm.
    if you're 120....
  5. Hartsmith Well-Known Member

Doobius40504 and Doobius270 like this.
  6. ccleessy New Member

i did that quest and still can't get in a little frustrating
    Hartsmith likes this.
  7. Melkior Well-Known Member

Did you zone in from Teren's Grasp the first time? Or did you try to use the Fast travel map?
  8. Standard Member

It's likely this. You go speak to the npc at the spires in Teren's Grasp. There's a bit of dialogue with him and the duality, then you get to zone to the blinding.
  9. ccleessy New Member

Will try that thank you!
    Doobius270 likes this.
  10. Kalethelin New Member

I'm having trouble too. I'm level 120, a member, and have the most recent xpac (VoV). I did the tradeskill portion of the entry requirement: Piercing the Darkness (Carving a Legacy and Monuments of Mythic Passage). I also tried using the portal in Kylong Plains. The guide on Fandom said fulfilling the above listed would allow me access but I still can't get in ~ help please?
  11. dorotea Well-Known Member

If all else fails do the adventure access quest. You get it from the Duality in his sanctum - the mythic passage version. You should have a key that sends you there unless you destroyed it in which case get a duplicate on Mara. The quest requires going through one dungeon which is trivially easy with VoV gear and then sends you to the Teren's Grasp spire.
  12. Kalethelin New Member

Thank you Dorotea! I completed the 3rd quest in the TS line and then that granted me access. I suppose Fandom needs update to include three quests in order to complete/gain access, not two. But either way all good. Appreciate the help :)
  13. Chikkin Well-Known Member

Quests in Blood of Luclin Timeline:
    1. Light Amongst Shadows: The Vault of Omens

2. Light Amongst Shadows: Spires of Mythic Passage

3. Shattered Dawn: Mythic Passage Arranged (this one ends in you using spire in Kylong to go to Blinding)

all 3 quests listed on wiki