Can't access login servers

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Xioneze, Oct 23, 2013.

1. Xioneze New Member

Hello,

This issue started yesterday. I got into the game just fine yesterday around 10am till I quit at about 2pm. I tried to play again at about 6pm and I can't get to the character select screen. It just has that little window that goes through the 7 login servers, it goes through them twice then tells me to try again in a few minutes because the servers may be busy. I thought it had something to do with maintenance, but the servers were active at the time. I was hoping the problem would be fixed, as there was another server maintenance this morning. Nope, still can't get in. Sucks.
  2. Xioneze New Member

I fixed it. It was client side.
  3. TSR-SeanF Member

I'm happy to hear that you were able to resolve the issue. Please let us know if you have any additional questions.
  4. Aran Anar Active Member

To bad he did not type out what he did to fix it, i am having same problem, any guess what is ment by "client side"
  5. TSR-SeanF Member

The cause of this issue can be due to quite a few different things. Since it varies greatly based on your system set up I would highly suggest submitting a support ticket with us for further assistance. You can use the link located in my signature below in order to do so.
  6. Danejasho Member

For goodness sakes, what did you do to resolve? Truly, there's not much worse then posting "never mind, I fixed it" and not telling us how? C'mon, man!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  7. Tenderia New Member

I am also having the same issue. Need Help!
  8. Tenderia New Member

The way I was able to fix the issue was having my BF log on to his account which seemed to be unaffected by the server log in issue on my computer. He logged out of his account and logged into my account and I was able to connect to the log in servers.
  9. Someguy New Member

I had the same problem just now (Friday morning, Nov 1), and fixed it by:
    1- Ran the Validate Game Files in the launch pad (did not fix, but verified the files).
    2- Logged out of my SOE account on launch pad (it's set to remember me, of course), re-logged into my account, and that fixed everything.
    Was able to log in and play as normal.

Posting this fix in the hope it may help someone else... cheers!