Not A Bug Cannot see shiny merchant in Rajdur Plateaus after finishing music box collections

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Henrietta, Oct 24, 2023.

1. Henrietta New Member

Category: Content
    SubCategory: Quest Related
    Severity: Affects gameplay
    Frequency: Always Happens

Zone: Raj'Dur Plateaus
    Character: Level 125 Mystic

Summary: Cannot see shiny merchant in Rajdur Plateaus after finishing music box collections
    Description: I have completed the music box collection and the key collection but I still can't see the shiny vendor in Rajdur Plateaus. I am unable to start my epic spell quest as a result.
    Twyla likes this.
  2. Taled Well-Known Member

You have to actually do the quests, not the collections. The (account wide) achievement for completing all of the two sets of quests is what enables you to see her, not the tradable collections.
  3. Twyla Well-Known Member

Are you saying that all characters on the account have to finish that music box quest for any one of them to see the shiny merchant? That is insane....yet another thing taken away.
  4. Taled Well-Known Member

No - ANY character on the account has to have the achievement for completing ALL of the music box and key quests in order for your entire account to be able to see the shiny trader.
  5. Henrietta New Member

Thank you Taled! That was the problem. I must have inadvertently grabbed the Fypolydia collectable from our guild shiny box. Once I completed that music box again I was able to see the shiny vendor.
    Taled likes this.
  6. Twyla Well-Known Member

Whew. Thank you Taled. These mile high, steel, iron barred gates are starting to get to me.