Not A Bug Cannot proceed in Innoruuk diety timeline

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Games'nGhosts, Jul 22, 2023.

1. Games'nGhosts Active Member

Category: Content
    SubCategory: Quest Related
    Severity: Affects gameplay
    Frequency: Always Happens

Zone: Greater Faydark
    Character: Level 125 Ranger

Summary: Cannot proceed to second quest of the Innoruuk timeline
    Description: I finished the first quest in the Innoruuk diety timeline in 2019. I recently returned to the game and was reminded of it. I went to get the second quest from the questgiver and she doesn't have the feather. I checked my journal, I don't have it. I've tried going to see Xilania Nevagon at all levels and she has nothing for me. I've also checked the next NPC in Butcher and there's nothing for me there either. I'm allied with the dear man but can't get anything past the entry level two spells.
    Asuna and Twyla like this.
  2. Taled Well-Known Member

Do you have another deity currently active? You cannot do deity quests for one god while actively worshipping another.
  3. Games'nGhosts Active Member

I do not. it states Innoruuk under Deity on my character screen.
  4. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

The quests are level locked, but you're 125, so that shouldn't be an issue.
  5. Games'nGhosts Active Member

I have tried all levels, I'm getting no response.
  6. Kaitheel Developer

Did you betray to Qeynos, Kelethin, or New Halas since then?

~ Kaitheel
    Twyla likes this.
  7. Taled Well-Known Member

Yup, this would be it.

Unseelee, you betrayed from Assassin to Ranger, which prevents you from doing any quests in the line - It *should* also clear Innoruuk as your deity, but I guess the game doesn't have a check for that. That would be the bug here, your character shouldn't have retained Innoruuk as their deity when you betrayed to a forced-good aligned class.
    Twyla likes this.
  8. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

Rangers and Assassins are neutral classes. It would be betraying to Good alignment that would prevent her from advancing.
  9. Taled Well-Known Member

Wasn't aware they changed them to be neutral. My mistake!
  10. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

Aye. All classes except for Paladins and Shadowknights, Mystics and Defilers, Conjurers and Necromancers, and Swashbucklers and Brigands have been neutral since 2009.
  11. Asuna Member

Was there ever a solution to this issue? I'm at Xilania right now, but she won't update the quest. So I'm stuck on this part. =(
  12. Crown New Member

You need to betray again finish quest and betray once more.
    Kaitheel likes this.
  13. Kaitheel Developer

Yes, the only reason Xilania Nevagon will not let someone continue on their path to worshiping Innoruuk, is if they are good aligned. Innoruuk is a strictly evil aligned god. The moment you betray, you cannot continue his deity line. That is not a bug.

~ Kaitheel
    Twyla likes this.