Cannot log in to my characters

Discussion in 'General Tech Support Questions' started by ARCHIVED-Quicksilver74, Feb 22, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-Danladi Guest

Angry Birds? Isn't that the remake of an old Hitchcock movie?
    Gimme some candy! :)
  2. ARCHIVED-Controlor Guest

I have been enjoying shooting people in the face... IN THE FACE..... in CoD: Black Ops.
  3. ARCHIVED-radlih Guest

For many of us, we did not have a choice in the server, it was selected for us.
  4. ARCHIVED-god6455 Guest

Controlor wrote:
    IN THE FACE! giggity
  5. ARCHIVED-Zaganoth Guest

njsdca wrote:
    Can not agree to an EULA of an expansion I cannot log into.
  6. ARCHIVED-Tynker Guest

/agrees with Radith.. I would be happy back on Blackburrow.. ;)
  7. ARCHIVED-god6455 Guest

Tynker wrote:
    Blackburrow never had this problem ;)
  8. ARCHIVED-mjlinton2 Guest

I second that motion
  9. ARCHIVED-rattlebonz Guest

Mistrust wrote:
    One of the 12 days of Velious deals is that you can ransfer for free. I think it is either Wednesday (today) or Thursday.
  10. ARCHIVED-Hirofortis Guest

radlih wrote:
    Well you will have a chance to remove yourself in a couple of days and maybe be happy there.
  11. ARCHIVED-ElyssiaQ Guest

god6455 wrote:
    Umm, EF never had this problem until it merged with Blackburrow. ;)
    Ok, NEXT up with the brickbats???
  12. ARCHIVED-imajabya Guest

a couple of quick points. it seems alot of people are getting upset, which is understandable and certainly warranted, but making demands and unrealistic expectations of the outcome are just a waste of time and energy.
    first off, any kind of software or hardware update has a chance to break something that previously wasnt broken. this is nothing new, its been 7 expansion and countless updates and honestly if you didnt expect this kind of delay you are naive. it does seem unfair thats its effected a smaller part of the community and not the whole, but well thats just how it happened to work out. they are trying to fix it, and it will be done when its done, demanding compensation seems unrealistic, its just bad luck.
    as for those wanting rollbacks, thats even more insane. im sorry you werent able to play sporadically for 15-20 minutes when others did, or that you didnt get kicked off the server when they spontaniously shut down 3 times, because you were never on in the first place. my heart bleeds for you. but its also not those peoples fault that this has occured and a rollback only penalizes them. it doesnt hurt SOE in the slightest, for which the blames rests. why would you even ask to penalize your fellow players, that seems juvenile to me.
    for those missing discoes, yes, you can never get those back. but then again, you may never have gotten them in the first place, we will never know. maybe it gives you some form of self-satisfaction, which i get, but the community and the world at large most likely would never know you discoes that snakes spine. missing a disco isnt a penalty, theres no reward system for getting them, theres no achievement acknowledgement, and the only way it is even tracked is on EQ2players website, which is also wrong. the website doesnt work properly, the tracking is flawed, and if you ever transfer that character the data gets wiped anyways. your discoes dont follow you to a new server, and its as if they never happened. so again, im sorry you missed your chance to brag to your guild, or link a treasured item into level chat, but once its been discoed its already forgotten, and noone is gonna pass you on the street and say 'hey, arent you that guy that discoed those pants in that one game three years ago'.
    best to just accept that all this is par for the course, nothing you shouldnt have expected as it does happen every expansion and im confident in saying there will be one issue or another next year when something else happens.
  13. ARCHIVED-Nugan Guest

server r up good job.
  14. ARCHIVED-Darthor Guest

njsdca wrote:
    They can through Visa or Mastercard this is a merchant agreement that all merchants like SOE agrees to before visa or mastercard will process your payments.
    BTW EF is up.
  15. ARCHIVED-Rothgar Guest

Server is unlocked now. Please let us know asap if anything appears amiss.
    Also, due to the new server build, that calendar information will temporarily be offline until the next hotfix. We apologize for this inconvenience but assume that missing calendar info would be better than an unplayable server. :)
  16. ARCHIVED-MCS-Apophis Guest

17. ARCHIVED-TSR-JoshuaM Guest

And thus ends my day.
    Happy adventures Everfrost! I'm headed home to log in myself!!
  18. ARCHIVED-Ashreal Guest

My characters are still all missing. I was originally on Blackburrow before the merge. :(
  19. ARCHIVED-ElyssiaQ Guest

TSR-JoshuaM wrote:
    Thanks for hanging in Josh! Say hello to the Othmir for me.
  20. ARCHIVED-Poldara Guest

Girlfriend is still missing her characters.