Cannot buy station cash error message

Discussion in 'Station Cash' started by ARCHIVED-stayx, Aug 23, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-stayx Guest

hello,
    i cannot buy station cash via website and receive an error messages, it means UPS! We cant find the site...
    [IMG]
  2. ARCHIVED-TSR-SeanF Guest

3. ARCHIVED-stayx Guest

I dont think that it is an account related problem, we have test it on 5! different Accounts from some players and all have the same problem.
    We have test to buy station cash from ingame and it works well, i think its an website problem and not a account problem
    Thanks and i hope you will find a solution really soon.
    Greetz
  4. ARCHIVED-TSR-AlexS Guest

Sunje@Valor wrote:
    Have you already submitted a support ticket? If you have, please PM TSR SeanF or myself so we can look into it.
  5. ARCHIVED-stayx Guest

Hey,
    no i dont have create a support ticket, when i create one its in german and i dont know if you understand the german language :D
    I mean guys its so easy its a problem from YOUR website and i dont think that you need a ticket to fix it, however when you dont fix it i cant buy station cash ;) its not a problem for me i save so much money :D
    Greetz
  6. ARCHIVED-TSR-AlexS Guest

Sunje@Valor wrote:
    Greetz, we do have a German support team. You can get their number from the link below:
    [IMG] DE: (49) 180 500 7774
    Monday through Friday 16:00 - 20:30 and 21:30 - 24:00 CET (excluding holidays)

Contacting Customer Service
  7. ARCHIVED-hexalobular Guest

I got the same message (in english) when I went via the SOE homepage but it worked fine if I went via the Everquest II page.
  8. ARCHIVED-TSR-AlexS Guest

hexalobular wrote:
    Have yo utried using a different browser, Hex?