Candyland by Raainy

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by ARCHIVED-Raainy, Sep 5, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Raainy Guest

Welcome to Raainy's Candyland. I've wanted to do a candy house for awhile and decided to base it on the board game candyland. If you would like to visit my house in person you can find it on the Crushbone server in South Qeynos under Raainy's Personal Library.

[IMG]
    Lollipop Woods
    [IMG]
    Peppermint Forrest
    [IMG]
    The Chocolate Falls Bridge
    [IMG]
    Gingerbread Plum Tree
    [IMG]
    Gumdrop Mountains
    [IMG]
    The Candy Castle
    [IMG]
    The Candy Shoppe
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Raainy
  2. ARCHIVED-Cyliena Guest

Wow, you did a great job with it! The tree is ultra-cute and I love the gumball machine. :D
  3. ARCHIVED-Afista Guest

Just came for a visit and it's FANTASTIC! Your details are amazing (the gumball machine is awesome!). The little paths through the gumdrop mountains and around the tree to make it to the stairs were perfect to flow up to the candy castle. I'm just in love with this

Edit to add * So glad you posted some pics here too btw! You should definately post more :) Specifically thinking of your Dojo and that new Haunted Isle, they are both amazing!
  4. ARCHIVED-Pumancat Guest

Too cool. Childhood memories coming back.
    Chulain - AB server
  5. ARCHIVED-Falorie Guest

This brought me back some memories too. I loved that game when I was a kid.. I remember stealing the Queen Frostine card before we would play so no one else could use it lol
    I love all the little details you put into this place. The tree's face made me lol
  6. ARCHIVED-Aunt4God Guest

I walked through this today, and it's great! I really like how you did the striped poles (along with all the other comments already made!)

Nephredil
  7. ARCHIVED-Zemizia Guest

Love this!! Candyland was one of my favorite games as a kid, and now it's one of my kids' favorites as well!
    Beware those pink squares!
  8. ARCHIVED-omoara Guest

This is so great!! I got to tour it and didn't want to leave lol! My favorite things in there are the bridge, the gumball machine and i love the peppermint tables. oh and of couse the gingerbread house =) Very nicely done!
  9. ARCHIVED-Seertam Guest

In a word ***S W E E T***
  10. ARCHIVED-Medeya_AB Guest

Oh I love that! I used to play CandyLand all the time :)
  11. ARCHIVED-Whilhelmina Guest

Hamfast is positively drooling all over the place and complaining that his house is not as good as that one and he wants to move *pouts*

So I'm definatedly not happy about this house, because it's so perfect that I have an angry halfling begging for lollipops while dropping jumjum and honey all over the place! I hate you!
    Those lollipops are just perfect. As everything else. You made a truly amazing job!
  12. ARCHIVED-Goldinrae Guest

This is astonishing! Brilliant concept and executed with such clean lines and structures! The tree, the castle, the gumball machine....... I could go on, it's just fantastic