Can We Please Have A Clicky Guild Hall Druid Portal

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Ogdinmar, Jun 27, 2013.

1. Ogdinmar Active Member

i was wondering if we could have the clicky version of the guild hall druid portal like the spires got. I know for some it would be easier and for me personally (i know its a bit selfish) i have build an awsome travel area in my guild hall Ashes of the Phoenix on Oasis ( i would post a pic but cant get it to work) and that would really top it off.

Of course this is just a suggestion and hopefuly SoE wont let my travel table map go unfinished ;)

PS if you do decide to do it please make it sizable like the other ones thanks.
    Estred, Caela, Davngr and 2 others like this.
  2. Caela Well-Known Member

/sign

I love our little druid dude, but at times he can be so slow to get the portal to come up.
  3. slippery Well-Known Member

He is indeed slow to get it up
    Regolas likes this.
  4. Cloudrat Well-Known Member

Excellent idea:) We have spire amenity for the wizard portal :)
    Freddy_c likes this.
  5. Estred Well-Known Member

Ugh I have had to wait 15-40 seconds before that druid portal wizard finally spawned the thing... funny thing was since I was impatient he spawned about 7 of them in a big ol circle :)
  6. Regolas Well-Known Member

In one of my guild halls the druid is super slow, the other two guilds are within a second. I don't understand why the difference
  7. Hermmit Active Member

Yes please. Never understood why the spire is a clicky and the druid ring is an NPC. In our guild hall all we have are amenities with maybe a couple rooms decorated and it still takes awhile for the ring to show up. I never use it anymore because it can take up to around 40sec to a minute to finally show up. Just faster for me to use the Enchanted Lands druid ring.
  8. Senya Well-Known Member

+1!

The spire is so much more convenient than the wizard hireling because of the click and go. I'd love to have a clicky druid portal option for the gh.
  9. Mermut Well-Known Member

This would be a great addition. Make it a bush in the middle of the druid ring just like the overland druid rings... shouldn't require any addition scripting to make such a 'bush' work since it already does.
  10. Ogdinmar Active Member

bush would be cool but a clicky druid ring stones would probably be easier to set up like the spires are just a clicky spire. but its good to see im not the only one on board for this
  11. Crychtonn Active Member

12. Rhita Active Member

My guild uses a T1 guild hall to avoid the 30 seconds it takes for the druid to cast it. Kinda dumb that we had to do that but we did.
  13. Estred Well-Known Member

I just hit my Pocket Druid Ring now. I zone quick enough that it eats up barely any time.