Can we please get some more fabled weapons?

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by ZUES, Feb 4, 2015.

1. ZUES Well-Known Member

I raid 4 times a week and I'm STILL in player made visionary swords that I cannot reforge. I've only seen the scout weapons drop 3 times (two one handers and one bow). Can we increase the drop rate a little bit please? Mage, priest and tank weapons are abundant in raid zones but we need more heroic fabled for those too please.
  2. Arieste Well-Known Member

from this post

3. ZUES Well-Known Member

Didn't see that thanks.
  4. Glassjaw Active Member

I can't help but scratch my head when I look over the weapons from this expansion. There is an incredible abundance of club type weapons and and even higher number of mage spell auto attack type weapons.

How many 4 second pierce scout fabled weapons? About 4. How many of those are in heroic content? About 1 and that's a maybe. The 3 raid acquired fabled scout 4sec pierce weapons each have recovery and reuse stats which might as well have mage healer tag instead of scout at that point.

I'd imagine that it takes a ton of time to create such a large number of items but the creative side in me could not copy paste so much or neglect the type of stats beneficial to intended classes per weapon.

I don't begin to understand how this all takes place but overall I am just frustrated with the itemization.
  5. ZUES Well-Known Member

A scout 4s crushing club dropped in raid last night. I was skeptical but decided to bid 1 DKP. I lost to a 5 DKP bid.
  6. Eclipsed Member

REALLY really hoping they add either a dual wieldable mitigation weapon or a 2h mitigation that drops outside of raids. These exist in tier 1 (legendary only) and post-raid but not from t2-3 heroics. Zerkers and brawlers are both left without proper weapons if they only do heroics.
  7. Glassjaw Active Member

Looked at recent discoveries on EQ2u a minute ago and saw this:

\aITEM -1755889639 -1930950157:Void Stinging Black Dagger\/a
    http://u.eq2wire.com/item/index/2539077657

First thing I saw was fabled dagger! Then I noticed.... "Spear" 2.0 delay....for fighters.

Whiskey. Tango. Foxtrot.
  8. Vasco Active Member

Bravo foxtrot.
  9. kluxor Well-Known Member

I agree more fabled weapons would be nice...buy we should also be happy that the mastercrafted items are pretty damn good. Prior we'd just be using our old tier weapons, at least now we get a decent choice. And why complain about not being able to reforge...there's plenty of options to get the stats on you want on a mastercrafted weapon
  10. Prrasha Well-Known Member

Because:

(a) it covers more than weapons, and the armor choices are pretty thin (hope you like the stats on the ONE mastercrafted buckler), and

(b) you really only have about 1/3 of the choices you think you do because delay is complete nonsense. (Hammers? 3 of them are 6 second, 3 are 4 second, and 4 are 2 second. Bluejacket-stat weapons? 8 are 6 second, 4 are 4 second, 2 are 2 second.) Good luck putting together the stats and delay you want with the class limitations!
  11. ZUES Well-Known Member

Exactly, delay serious limits the options of MC weapons. I had to use the multiattack set on my dirge, I hate that I had to do that and wish I could reforge them. If we could reforge MC weapons is would substantially offset any fabled weapons (or lack thereof) that we are able to get our hands on.