Can we make scout poisons a class defining ability again...

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Vlkodlak, Mar 24, 2024.

1. Vlkodlak Well-Known Member

Not in the sense that only scouts can use them, but in the sense that they actually do something that is tangible and measurable. For example, averaging my last 105 raid encounters, trash, names, anything I had to smack on, my highest hitting poison is absolutely dead last on my parse at 87th place with the lowest average hit of only a measly 200,000.00 damage, and that is even with 9200 hits, it's still dead last by leaps and bounds.

Why have poisons been shelved since level 96? Yes, there are now utility rebuffing poisons that all scouts share, but the predators and rouges. who started this game with this option as well as half of our AA"s dedicated to poisons still today, have nothing to show for it?

I would like to see our poisons brought up to date, craftable, mastercraftable, and percent-based damage again. Scouts remain at the disadvantage over ranged vs non ranged, forced to face the mob vs still required to be behind the mob in order to maximize our dps, not tom mention the line of sight always falling off the ranger epic spell every time you take a step. :mad:

I would love to see some constructive discussion from the scouts and devs to pursue this idea and bring the poisons back to life. They have been shelved for long enough and are ready to see the light of day again!
    Rockas likes this.