Can we just pick the familiar quest we want?

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Malabaster, Aug 28, 2020.

1. Malabaster Member

It seems silly that I have to stand at the questgiver and ask for the daily familiar quest, delete it, ask for a new one, delete it, ask for another, delete it, etc etc until I get the one that I want. Since we are technically allowed to choose a quest, can we just... ya know.. choose a quest? Like, "I would like to capture bats for you today," instead of going through all these unnecessary time-consuming steps. At a lower level I wouldn't even be concerned with this, but at level 120 it's a hassle because there are so few versions of the quest that I can complete without having to either mentor down or take off weapons,damage proc buffs, etc. I figure allowing us to choose the quest we want is preferable to changing the way we capture familiar specimens (like not having to make them "hate" us before we can capture them) so I have made this suggestion instead. If anyone has a better idea, please share!
    Vexil likes this.
  2. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

I would imagine that everyone choosing to capture lizards for the rockhoppers in Blinding would leave them over-camped for most of the time..

I don't mind having to mentor down. I go to level 20 for wolves, bears, or lizards in Antonica, level 50 for drakes in Steamfont, level 80 for apes in Kunzar Jungle... mainly don't bother with anything else.
    Breanna likes this.