Can we give "Friend" access a little more privledges?

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Talathionwins, Nov 29, 2012.

1. Talathionwins Active Member

Like being able to pay upkeep to a house, and save the houses files? (not able to edit anything, but save.)

A friend of mine suddenly left the game (he has not been on in 4 months.) and I spent hours decorating there house, I actually kind of miss it, and i'm on there friend access (I removed myself from the list a long time ago.) because I thought he would be playing more.

So now pretty much it says I cannot pay for the house to even see my work I did, and I no longer have the saves for it either.

I don't see how "Visitor" (Access with no privileges.) and "Friend" (Access with no privileges.) are any different.

If you trust someone enough to add them as a "friend" at least let them save your work and pay for the house to enter it.
  2. Talathionwins Active Member

Wow, never mind... I guess I have no access at all.
  3. Havoc Active Member

That would mean you could come in and steal anyone's work who might have given you friend access, so no that shouldn't be an option for anything below Trustee, period.

Well, things like that happen... It's happened to me before, I just make sure to save a backup of the file and a backup of the backup...a backup of the backup of the backup and so on...

[IMG]

If they don't give you trustee, I'm pretty damn sure they don't want you saving THEIR work that THEY did.

I will say, being able to pay upkeep as access of "friend" might be a good idea. There have been complaints about the leaderboards and having no way to visit places that are unpaid, but as to being able to save files as friend, absolutely not.
  4. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Really want the ability to remove myself from having friend access to someone's house. My housing list is already too long and don't want access to people's houses that have left the game.