Can we get different two handed weapon flavors among the priest classes?

Discussion in 'General Priest Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-Oakum, Feb 8, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-Oakum Guest

Shaman get to use two handed spears. Thats nice, gives them a unique flavor. Why do both druids and clerics use only generic hammer and staff two handers?
    Please let wardens use two handed swords and clerics use two handed hammers. Staffs/shepherds crooks can be used for the generic two handed weapon used by all priests.
    Make it for all new T9 weapons. We know it can be done since fury's were given the ability to use the Lions Pride sword in DoF.
    An equal amount of wisdom can be added to swords as str since neither fighters or druids will have a major use for their new non main stat. Crusaders can benefit from any spell cast/recast ect procs as well as priest also and just like them are unable to dual weild also. Hammers already in game can be used by fighters or all priests and spears can be used by both shaman and fighters presently.
  2. ARCHIVED-quetzaqotl Guest

it's pride's edge ;) and its from deathtoll so it was kos, I remember it well lol since our pally at that time was very angry at me for overbidding him lol.
    Had a lot of fun with that sword, proccing little lion pets, that was a weap that showed some creativity, still have it on me.
    But yes I agree 2h swords for druids now please!
  3. ARCHIVED-Tannima Guest

my inquis wants a 2h sword like those npc's outside of the temple of war and other places, the ones that wear those inquis looking hats, would be nice if it was a quest unlock or something