Can we get all mounts at least heirloom?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Lunablanco, Nov 18, 2019.

1. Lunablanco Active Member

I know a lot of mounts have been made heirloom, but some that are not like Opegaz, the horde bane. I just would hope maybe that the no trade, can be made into a heirloom instead. If anyone else has a mount that is like that, and would really want it to be changed please list it here!
    Cyrrena, Lilimoon, Rosyposy and 4 others like this.
  2. Orionza Active Member

I really love that mount. It's one of the most beautiful. I'm all for making these heirloom. There are certain characters I won't delete that have this horse, because I love it so much and I only have a couple of characters with this mount.
    Cyrrena, Juraiya and Rosyposy like this.
  3. Lunablanco Active Member

Yeah I love the way it looks, and only have it on a few chars as well. I just think as long as its not 100% trade, it should be no big deal as its only across the acct :3
    Cyrrena likes this.
  4. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

I got the mount on two characters on Rivervale - by using the level 95 boost bauble.
    Breanna likes this.
  5. Lunablanco Active Member

But the thing is, I have the mount on chars on live. Not sure how, having an alt on the new server will help? I was more advocating that most, if not all mounts marked no-trade on live would be nice if that was changed.