Can Void Shards be moved to the top of currency window?

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Mycanthus, Sep 5, 2018.

1. Mycanthus New Member

I was wondering if there was a way to sort currencies so I can get the Void Shards to the top of my currency window. Currently they are below all the Inheritance Vouchers.

And maybe its intended but void shards on my alt have to be manually moved via the shard bank to use on my other characters on the same account? Since they were heirloom I thought they'd be pooled. Is there an option to have them pooled? Especially if the hunters tokens will be heirloom tomorrow too. I can see why others could would not want it forced onto them, so was hoping there was an option?
  2. Atan Well-Known Member

Isn't this list just alpha sorted?
    Rosyposy likes this.
  3. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

The list is alpha-sorted. There are no UI mechanisms for changing that sorting in the default UI.

You could ask on EQ2Interface.com to see if one of the UI developers thinks there's any way to alter the currency presentation, however I'm pretty sure that this is one of those places where the UI authors can only see a template used by the server, or the game client, to generate a variable number of items in each character's list on the fly.

As for sharing currency, there are only a very few account-wide currencies. Inheritance vouchers, Loyalty tokens, that sort of stuff appears in the currency page of all your toons. Everything else, not so much.

I manage this by pulling all my various currencies out and putting them in a shared bank so my alt army can access them. If I want to make a purchase, I grab that stack of currency and go shopping, then put it back afterwards. You generally have to move the currency to one of your inventory bags first, then you can move it from there to the bank.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  4. Mycanthus New Member

That is a great idea. I can just move the currency t my shard bank and then know what my accumulated total is. Thank you for the idea!!!
    Sigrdrifa likes this.