Can someone tell me an example of Researcher's sanctum on AB?

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Bansidhe, Mar 12, 2014.

1. Bansidhe Active Member

I'm thinking of buying one in the future,my character is big into books :),but at the moment I am low lvl and don't want the faff of packing and moving etc.
    I basically just want the details of a fairly nice one,not too altered,that I can visit easily and have a good look around at the spaces and the style of decor,a few examples would be even better.
    I have looked through page after page in game of the housing lists etc. and done several searches for names or clues on here,all I can think is maybe this house is out of fashion at the moment.
    Any help appreciated,a dummies guide would be better as I have no experience with housing at all,my one room in halas is treated more as storage for furnishings I have found,as I didn't think I could afford one.
    However a welcome b'day pressie means that I may be in the market.
    Thanks for any help B :)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Malleria Well-Known Member

Only one I know of off the top of my head is 'Darkzephyr's Penhouse by Oasis.Kiskilla'. It's in the hall of fame number 64 (sorted by creativity (recent)). It's fairly old, but still a really nice job by Kiskilla.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Bansidhe like this.
  3. Bansidhe Active Member

Wow!,that was quick!,thank you :)

edit:I have looked at it,and after i had visited,suddenly I was able to tour the bare bones version,It is lovely,but not for me..after touring every other available I have fallen in love with the personal grotto,I can see my Fae being very happy there :)

I f any expert knows of one that has been listed,please let me know,as once again,I am struggling to find an example.
    thanks again for reading :) B.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.