Can someone post the Examine window for the new green adorn?

Discussion in 'Lore and Legend Discussion' started by Sigrdrifa, Apr 7, 2023.

1. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Can someone post the Examine window for the new green adorn? Pretty please?
    Feara and Geroblue like this.
  2. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

One of my raid folks posted it.

[IMG]
    Geroblue likes this.
  3. Arandar Well-Known Member

Here's how it compares to the Panda adornment.
    [IMG]
    Geroblue and Dude like this.
  4. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

I think the Star Shard is the more appropriate comparison. Vs. that, you're losing some Fervor Overcap, but gaining CBO.
  5. Concerned New Member

Def some scaling issues per lvl , Varsoon folks are flooding over here just to get the adorn , because its way over scaled for lvl 70 , nearly has same if not better stats than the gear it goes in. Adorns are made to give an incentive on the stats not be the bane of the items existence . right now its more scaled to lvl as if it was lvl 70 on lore and legends not lvl 70 on a TLE
    Feara likes this.
  6. Arandar Well-Known Member

The stats are similar to what you'll see with EoF heroic gear, and they're lower than what we get with Hunters items. It's essentially like getting another gear slot, in terms of stats. It's not wildly out of balance, but the reason we're "flooding over there" is because it's likely the only green neck adornment we'll see through the life of the server (it's highly unlikely Varsoon will make it to the Chains of Eternity expansion).
    Sunlei likes this.
  7. Concerned New Member

ye i get that but adorns are made to assist the item not double it . like you just said its like another item ,, and its an adorn no adornment should be close or equivalent to a piece of gear . And im sure ppl are gonna fight me on this because of how out of round it is for a TLE and they are benefiting from it . just like anything else nobody reports bugs , exploits if they are getting something from it they hope it stays as long as possible . but either way its just my 2 cents . there isnt another adorn in the game in that timeline or era like it should tell you something . it was added to L L to get ppl back
    Feara likes this.
  8. DENSER Well-Known Member

Adorn are made to... what the devs will have chosen . And it's the choice made to bring people in and it works
    Sunlei likes this.
  9. Kenn Well-Known Member

Where do you get the gem from?
  10. DENSER Well-Known Member

Kael drakel server.
    U need to do 8 hunters missions to unlock the achiev.
    Each hunter re given every day, they stack.
    Atm it's the 5th. Tomorrow, 6 th etc
  11. Arandar Well-Known Member

Of course it was. If you want people to do something, you can choose either the stick or the carrot. This adornment is a carrot. But all due respect, you need to disabuse yourself of the notion that the TLE servers are anything like how the game originally was back in the day. They aren't, they never will be. They're simply a special ruleset server that gates access content on a fixed schedule with some marginally increased difficulty (compared to the live servers at equivalent level).
    Siren likes this.
  12. Sunlei Well-Known Member

A nice perc that's accountwide and uses the green adornment slot most neck pieces have. scales with characters level and the server type. The quests are right in your journal...nice!

personally i don't like hunters quests, especially any quests needing ACCESS quests to complete.

but its fun to see new things added to the eq2 game and to FLY in eq2
    Siren likes this.