Can someone post a Wizz parse ?

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Kalika, Oct 29, 2018.

1. Kalika Well-Known Member

The absolute number do not matter, i just want to know which spells i should upgrade first, with triple XP zI will get new l "full apprentice" level 80 wizzie.

Also wondering if she shoudl betrayz, if lock are much better I may have to betray twice since i really prefer good cities.
  2. Adoninilol Well-Known Member

Ball of Fire
    Ice Comet
    Firestorm
    Storming Tempest
    Fusion

In that order, then whatever else you feel like getting, chuck flames of velious, solar flare, strike of consis and incinerate off your hotbar.
    Kalika likes this.
  3. Kalika Well-Known Member

Ok so i can start with 5 wizz-silicates ;-) ... I don t think she has fusion yet ... is it level 80?
  4. Kalika Well-Known Member

And what about wizz versus lock ? If the difference is less than 10% and situationnal (say lock is better for AOE or open AOE -- blue -- but wizz still ok --) I prefer the wizzie.
  5. Meneltel Well-Known Member

I suggest you play what you have the most fun with. As long as your guild/group/self doesn't complain TOO loudly, have fun!
  6. Adoninilol Well-Known Member

Wizard is around 10-15% better on pure single target, the problem is there isn't really any single target in the xpac at the moment.

Warlock is around 20% better in encounter aoe if they have UT

10% less than wizard if wizard has UT.

It's cool to have one of each, wiz/warlock that is so they can proc each other ice lash, curse, etc.

UT is best on warlock, so TC goes to wizard. TC gives 5% SDA next xpac.
    Kalika likes this.
  7. Kalika Well-Known Member

AOE wise i don t see much open attacks, obviously there is firestorm and probably the two pets (protoflame, furnace),
    And the two green aoe do not seem very good (storm of ligthening, glacial wind), but it s hard to know with her current casting speed and gear she just got to 80 so she will get a massive boost.

Now for lock/wizzie, gameplay wise they seem much more similar than fury/warden or necro/conjurer ...

Last is cease the only interrupt ?
  8. WreckIT New Member

Could someone post a casting order?
  9. Venser Active Member

Literally the second reply is the casting order.... lol
  10. Fistpower Well-Known Member

Thats the suggested upgrade path.

As for rotation on TLE currently, it really depends on your reuse. I am by no means the best wiz around, but this is what What I personally do currently on ST:

Ice spears (full duration) > Storming Tempest > Thunderclap > Hailstorm > Ball of Fire > Rays > Ball of fire > Thunderclap > Ice comet (with freehand sorcery) > Fusion > Magma Chamber >> Maybe Immolation and Arcane Bewilderment/Flames of Velious (flames in extreme cases only) if nothing else it up at all.

Then I move on to a priority system and cast what ever is first off the cooldown on the list above.

For AoE I do

Glacial Winds > Firestorm > Storm of Lightning > Fusion > Blast > Ball of fire > Glacial Winds > Firestorm > Ice comet > TC > repeat.

I found casting storm of lightning can be a dps loss on some encounters. If birds see this post he will prob tell you how to play the class better, but I think this was a start.
  11. Zeddicious Well-Known Member

(00:34) a random mob: 3 Sadwizzy-Fiery Blast-3.0
    Sadwi | 3
    Merc | 227.0M
  12. Adoninilol Well-Known Member

Ice Spears
    Tempest
    Hailstorm
    Comet
    Blast of Devastation (next xpac)
    Thunderclap
    Ball
    Fusion (if not saving for adds
    Rays
    Proto
    Magma
    Ice shield
    Immolation
    Incinerate

I save bewilderment/Concussive for when I have nothing else up/I get high on agro.

If you're running out of stuff after that your troub is useless and needs to hit Jcap more.

Aoe I usually do Glacial > Firestorm > Storm > Blast of dev next xpac > Fusion > Concussive. Rinse repeat, for filler's use hail storm if more than 5 and comet if less than that.

Fiery blast is a lot different because it involves timewarp, how many mobs are up etc.