Can not log into game world, reloading character screen?

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by Aran Anar, Apr 10, 2013.

1. Aran Anar Active Member

Anyone else having this problem. I never bought the eq2 game from the store i play it right of the eq2 web site. I click download game then click run. I never had a problem before but i see there has been new fixes and patches.

I get to character screen good everything running great then i click play to enter the game world and it loads everything up as normal then takes me right back to character screen. I click enter world again and it says i have a char in the game world. How do i fix this this is new. Antonious Bayle server, level 90 assassin, Dark Elf, named Arakth. Free account my gold account ran out, playing in pacific time zone, seattle washington.

Need help to fix this please?

How do i get past character selection screen?

How do i change my characters first name if i ever get it working?
  2. Sucha Active Member

To change your first name you would have to buy a name change potion. As far as getting in I just tried getting onto my character on Unrest and it says it cannot be found, even though Sony's site says Unrest is up and working. Not sure your inability to get on is anything you did, it may just be sony's server hamsters going off the rails again.