Can no longer get Wings of the Fallen appearance.

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Games'nGhosts, Jul 26, 2019.

1. Games'nGhosts Active Member

Hello!

I have the Wings of the Fallen for my appearance back item.
    I purchased the Years of Everquest $20 pack and wanted to see what the backpack looked like so I set to appearance item.
    Wasn't too thrilled, wanted my wings back.
    Now my wings won't come back.
    Not even if I equip them under Equipment do they show.
    I've camped and came back in, nothing.
    I want my wings back *cry*
    Any ideas?

Thank you in advance!
  2. Rhodris EQ2Wire Ninja

Double-check to make sure you don't have another mount in the appearance slot. I've been caught out with that before.

If not, and you still don't have your wings, you will likely need to /petition (unless someone else has any ideas?).
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  3. Games'nGhosts Active Member

My steed has always been in my mount slot. But I'll try it. GM's weren't too helpful with a drop not registering on my quest log but I'll give that a shot too. Thanks. :)
    Rhodris and Cyrrena like this.
  4. Redlight Well-Known Member

Character window -> Options -> Back gear: Show Cloak
    Siren, Cyrrena and Rosyposy like this.
  5. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Should you find that you need to petition, immediately update the petition with something like I am a real person in need of real assistance. Continue to update that petition frequently. DO NOT wait for an email. I update my petitions about every 4-6 hours and have never had to wait more than 8 hours or so for an initial human response and have never had a petition closed as solved without a human response.

Good Luck.
    Siren likes this.
  6. Raff Well-Known Member

Yep, if you have opted to show melee weapons or a bow, you'll never see your cloak.
    Siren, Rosyposy and Cyrrena like this.
  7. Redlight Well-Known Member

There is also a backpack option, which was the issue here. You can click the backpack in your inventory and set it to show it, without knowing that it will overwrite the appearance of any back slot appearance item, if you do it for the first time, for example.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  8. Korochun Member

Hi. Where can i get the Wings of the Fallen?
    Cyrrena likes this.
  9. Finora Well-Known Member

It's a marketplace item.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  10. Juraiya Well-Known Member

It's been a while since I set a backpack appearance for a character, but I *think* you have to unset the backpack appearance before a cloak appearance will show again.

Could be wrong; as I said, it has been a while. But you might check to see if there's an option like that.
    Cyrrena likes this.