Can no longer get into guild hall or houses

Discussion in 'EQ2Players.com Website Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-pattiemarie, Dec 9, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-pattiemarie Guest

Hi, I am very frustrated, even though techs are working with me, they have limited abilities to solve issues. Since the new expansion and GU I am unable to get into the guild hall and houses. I do not even see this in issues known and that seems extremely strange to me. Crafting and decorating is the primary reason I still with EQ2 it has been 7 years now and for the first time I am sincerely worried I may have to leave the game. I hope so much that the developers or someone fixes the problem many many vista, 32 bit peeps are having with the new programing that was introduced into the game. I have barely played in since the expansion went live, very depressing to me for things to be this way. I am unsure which forums to post this on for developers to see, one of the techs on a forum said to do this in general forum ... is that here??? Thanks all Fayrtria
  2. ARCHIVED-Mistymorn Guest

Too many of us are having issues for it not to be addressed, I guess we all need patience, unfortunately its the weekend when we all want to be in-game.
  3. ARCHIVED-pattiemarie Guest

Thank you for your input Mistymorn and I do agree with you on patience...I am so holding out the hope sony WILL fix it as they have in the past eventually been able to fix things so we could play again =) pattiemarie
  4. ARCHIVED-VikodiN Guest

I have no issues with zoning in ... The lag of the halls (assuming a memleak) may be my problem.
  5. ARCHIVED-pattiemarie Guest

YAY!! sony techies fixed the issue...appears no memory leak etc... they had me delete one file and update and whalaa after lotsa stress all is fixed ...so awesome can now log in guild halls and houses without any memory errors!! Thank you all for coming through again resolving issues that keep me from playing the game lol... have fun all!!
  6. ARCHIVED-Sedory Guest

which file was that? I have some friends having this issue as well.