Can a warden solo?

Discussion in 'Warden' started by ARCHIVED-Cadamus, Nov 29, 2004.

1. ARCHIVED-Cadamus Guest

I know the official line that all classes can solo. However, I have noticed that my dps isn't that great as a druid. I am now at 19 and I need to choose between Fury and Warden. I am leaning toward Warden, but my biggest fear is that if I try to solo, I will be fighting green things for the rest of my life.

The people who have hit Warden out there, how well can you solo?

Thanks!

Cad
  2. ARCHIVED-neblehK Guest

Yes, easily. Still soloing whites and blues (solo mobs of course) with noooooo problem at all. I'm still a grouper at heart though. By level 25 I was running these combos when I solo:

Buffs and Barbcoat (or whatever the latest thorns was I got recently - up to 12 barrier damage to attackers each hit at Adept 1), pull with Stinging Swarm, hit the HO button, cast Cold Snap which is a DOT doing 50ish damage a tick for 7-8 ticks or so (Adept 1), cast Frost which is a DD that does up to 149 dmg + HO damage (also Adept 1), then follow up with another HO click and Frost Frost... by then most any white/yellow mob would so be toast.

Just a note on the buffs, Wolf Form adds a considerable power and health enchancement at lvl 20 (AC too I believe).

Message Edited by neblehK on 11-29-200408:48 AM
    Message Edited by neblehK on 11-29-2004 08:48 AM