can a dev give us a schedule for the gear up events?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Xavion, Oct 19, 2017.

1. Xavion Well-Known Member

Seriously it would be lovely if we could get a schedule of the up coming gear up/level up event that will be happening for the future of the event so I know when and what will be happening as to not miss it. I mean you guys did it for the etheral event so can we get one for this one also?
  2. Ratza Well-Known Member

Yes, please!
    Ceyllynn likes this.
  3. Xavion Well-Known Member

sigh so much for a schedule to help us prep for the events coming
  4. Vunder Well-Known Member

First and foremost.

Gear is 100% pointless so Don't worry about it. If you have not your epic 2.0, focus on getting that done.

You get a box with xpac launches that replaces almost everything except T4 raid gear and will land you at capped CB and around 34k potency. Which is enough to get the quests done with are replacing some T4 items in stats (not resolve tho)
  5. Sucha Active Member

Umm Vunder I believe you are thinking of the box of gear you get in Beta - you do not get that on Live.
  6. Shmogre Well-Known Member

There is a box of gear that will be available on Live when the expansion launches (the one near the quest giver on the spire island, *not* the beta buff gear). It's closer to current T1-2 gear, if that helps.

Here is Gninja's clarification from another thread:

[IMG]
    Mercychalice likes this.
  7. Sucha Active Member

Cool - thank you Shmogre - I did not see that thread and was ill informed. Appreciate the update.
  8. Shmogre Well-Known Member

Very welcome!
  9. Mermut Well-Known Member

As for the gear.. unless they're changing the 'freebie gear' from what is available in beta to what it is when it goes live... Unless you're in T4 raid gear, most of the 'free gear' will be BETTER then the gear you've got now. The jewelry, for instance, all has 1.5k pot or more.
    The armor has slightly less mit/sta then t2/t3 raid armor, but noticably more cb/pot