Calling all decorators!

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by ARCHIVED-Kiara, Oct 10, 2008.

1. ARCHIVED-ghhtwsfqa Guest

My guild hall is ready to be shown off!
    Desolate in south qeynos on crushbone.

Thanks
  2. ARCHIVED-Kiara Guest

Foolsfolly wrote:
    They've been on temporary hold through the uber expansion rush.
    They'll resume shortly after all the hubbub has died down :)
  3. ARCHIVED-Razaelya01 Guest

Whenever they resume I'd like to be considered. I don't have any pics myself but you're very welcome to visit.
    Lucan D'Lere Server
    Meladina @ 5 Erollisi Lane
  4. ARCHIVED-Amuli Guest

Kiichigo at Aerie Kolmas in Kelethin (AB) would very much like a visit :)
    We just so happen to have an open cabin if you'd like to go on a cruise, when *ahem* the ice situation is cleared up ;)
  5. ARCHIVED-JesDer Guest

Viscaria@Antonia Bayle wrote:
    ^^^^^

100% yes !
  6. ARCHIVED-nighthawk1675 Guest

I'd like to throw my houses in. they are:
    Boci, South Qeynos mage tower
    Soci, 4 Bayle court South qeynos
    Loci, 1 Compassion rd. North freeport
    all on Guk server
  7. ARCHIVED-Starson80uk Guest

Please consider me also. On Runnyeye server - projects are in sig though the Fate's guild hall and Aslita's Magical Manor ones have changed a little now.
  8. ARCHIVED-Carthington Guest

Hi,
    I've updated my home with the new room downstairs, 2 walk of the dead, Neriak on blackburrow... the throne room is cold stuff..... check it out fokes!
  9. ARCHIVED-Algiz Guest

Our guild is still being worked on with some parts but your welcome to tour it, and of course my main characters home is pretty much complete except for a few odds and ends. Siubhal Gealach, Gorowyn on Lucan D'Lere Damanta, Timorous Hieghts in Gorowyn on Lucan D'Lere
  10. ARCHIVED-TheGamingFreek Guest

I have recently opened an RP Spa on Antonia Bayle called Dark Indulgence located in Timorous Heights, Gorowyn [under Darkindulgence] and I have had everyone who has come by say how well done the place is, and more than a few people say I should try to get it featured.
  11. ARCHIVED-tatercake Guest

Hey. . .
    Shouldn't it be 'Calling all decorators' ? not decorater. . . decorator not decorater. . .
  12. ARCHIVED-Carnasid Guest

Sign me up!
    My 'house' is SFP T1 guild hall under "Shards of Ro" on Najena
    feel free to drop by any time, assuming i rememberd to pay upkeep that is...
  13. ARCHIVED-LivelyHound Guest

14. ARCHIVED-Destructor646 Guest

*points to her sig*
    Excellent view of the night stars, best steak you've had in a long time, and a d20 roams the halls. What more do you need? :D
  15. ARCHIVED-JesykaQ Guest

Here are a few i did on the Unrest server ...just pop in and take a look if you like =)
    Symbol - 2 Bayle
    Mhind - 4 Bayle
    Naughtywizard - 4 Bayle
    Jesyla - 4 Bayle
    Lylya - 7 Compassion Road - North Freeport
    Also Abomination Guils Hall decorated with a co- conspirator

Thanks for taking a look , hope you enjoy!
  16. ARCHIVED-MistrOrnge Guest

Since it hasn't been said someone needs to swing by the t3 GH "Age of Prophecy" in Qeynos. The work is by Wisty who is top in her game in decorating. Please you will not be disappointed.
  17. ARCHIVED-Bardic Fairy Guest

After much urging from my guild i will add my submission to the fray.
    Please check our T1 guild hall BROKEN which is located on Antonia Bale Server in Gorewyn.
  18. ARCHIVED-tolakee Guest

Everyone is welcome to come our guild hall in SQ-Conquerers of Dark. Hit max item count and had to quit...lol
  19. ARCHIVED-Senya Guest

My alt guild:
    Illumimati
    I just finished the T1 hall a few days ago.
  20. ARCHIVED-Pieceof8 Guest

You are welcome to check out the house I decorated for my Inquisitor alt. On Najena server at 3 Freedom Road, SFP. Name is Qualanthus.