Confirmed Call of Veteran Says "Do Not Meet the Entrance Requirements"

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Zhevally, Dec 4, 2022.

1. Zhevally Well-Known Member

Anytime someone has tried to COV into a renewal of ro instance, it fails, giving a message saying they do not meet the entrance requirements(even though they have access to the zone and can zone in normally).
    Neokissa, Roxtar, Suidakra and 8 others like this.
  2. Taled Well-Known Member

This doesn't apply to *all* instances, but it does to a lot of them.
  3. Zhevally Well-Known Member

Huh I wonder which ones are safe, cause I've done so many of em that it seemed like it would be alll. I don't remember which few I haven't lol
  4. Taled Well-Known Member

I've had it work on Eye of the Storm/Eye of the Night, I believe, at least. I know Foundation of Knowledge for sure doesn't work.. lol
    Zhevally likes this.
  5. Zylara Well-Known Member

Have had that happen a few times on my toon that has completed both timelines when I went to help a guildie thru
  6. Ahlyrial Member

bumping this as it is still happening in that you can't use your call of the veteran if you are in a zone to call someone to your group. The person being called gets a message that they do not meet the entrance requirements.
    Suidakra likes this.
  7. Miragian Well-Known Member

It still happens because there hasn't been a patch and the devs weren't at work for a while. That said, I thought there was another thread on this already?

Seems I'm confusing it with a few other threads that have been created in the past regarding CoV not working properly in other situations.
  8. Zhevally Well-Known Member

It seems the only zones NOT affected by this are the delta ones(I've never tried to call to grange, but COV does work for storm/night). COV does not work for blood and sand, sultans dagger, foundation of knowledge, sacred gift, overgrowth, or kigathor's glade).
    Aethos, Twyla and Taled like this.
  9. Ratalthor Developer

If you are able to reproduce this issue, can you please PM me the name of the zone you are encountering the issue in, affected character names, and server name. Thanks!
  10. Zhevally Well-Known Member

It happens every single time we have had anyone try to cov into: Sultan's dagger(solo or h1), Blood and sand(solo or h1), Foundation of knowledge(solo, h1, and h2 confirmed), Sacred gift(h2 confirmed), Terrene threshold(solo, h1, and h2 confirmed), Overgrowth(h1 confirmed), Kigathor's glade(h1 confirmed). This is on Maj'dul. Everyone I know that has tried to COV to these zones has had this problem. (My toon name is Zhevally, but can't confirm which of these I tried to COV myself into versus calling someone else in...it's been a bit since using COV since it just gives the doesn't mean entrance requirements message)
    (I haven't checked Grave grange, but know COV does work for Eye of night(solo, h1, h2) and Eye of storm(solo, h1, h2, and h3), but those are the only zones so far it has worked for).
    Jinksie likes this.
  11. Taled Well-Known Member

All of the Raj`Dur Plateaus, Buried Takish`Hiz and Takish Badlands instances fail with a message regarding access when attempting to COV. Presumably it is not accurately checking for the flag for completing the Sig line quests that give access to them properly; the Sandstone Delta zones don't appear to have any check involved and work properly with COV.
    Sigrdrifa likes this.
  12. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

I experienced this yesterday trying to zone into Blood And Sand heroic from my Guild Hall using COV, where the rest of the group was waiting for me.
    Prexyss and Taled like this.
  13. Ahlyrial Member

I can confirm that this is STILL happening, I zoned to Raj'Dur Plateaus to join my group in Sultan's H1 and could not 'CoV' to them in the zone, said I did not meet entrance requirements so one of my group members zoned out and pulled me into the zone. This is extremely frustrating, would be nice to get this fixed.

This toon is Mirul on Maj'Dul server btw.

(1675130258)[Mon Jan 30 20:57:38 2023] You have entered Raj'Dur Plateaus.
    (1675130263)[Mon Jan 30 20:57:43 2023] YOUR Scaled Protection has applied to YOU as a critical ward for 914,727,182.
    (1675130269)[Mon Jan 30 20:57:49 2023] YOUR Scaled Protection regenerates 330230973 points of absorption.
    (1675130284)[Mon Jan 30 20:58:04 2023] You did not meet the entrance requirements.
    (1675130318)[Mon Jan 30 20:58:38 2023] Dylyn leads your group into Raj'Dur Plateaus: The Sultan's Dagger [Heroic I].
    (1675130323)[Mon Jan 30 20:58:43 2023] You have entered Raj'Dur Plateaus: The Sultan's Dagger [Heroic I].
    (1675130323)[Mon Jan 30 20:58:43 2023] This instance will expire in 3 days.
    Twyla likes this.
  14. Zizinana Active Member

hello! I can't figure out what's going on with the veteran's call. He stopped working. If I try to reach out, nothing happens. If I try to attract - the same thing.For example, I cannot be drawn from Qeynos to Talambra, from Neriak to the island of Mara, from Freeport to the Loping Plains.What's happening?
    Twyla likes this.
  15. Telepath Active Member

I have not got the Veteran call to work in any RoR overland zone or instance.
    Twyla likes this.