Buying adept 1's

Discussion in 'Templar' started by ARCHIVED-xLocustReignx, Dec 4, 2004.

1. ARCHIVED-xLocustReignx Guest

I am currently working on my level 20 subclass quest, and when I get it finished I am finally going to upgrade my spells (which have mostly been dwelling around the app 2 level so far) The problem in spell upgrades are EXPENSIVE, and I am not finding myself making a whole lot of money off of the junk I am looting. Could someone give me a list of the spells they feel are the most important to a templar/cleric and should be the first to be upgraded?
    Currently combat healing in the only adept 1 I own.

THanks.

.ryan.
    Message Edited by xLocustReignx on 12-04-2004 06:41 PM
  2. ARCHIVED-Serrah Guest

Hi! I just dinged 20 last night and plan to start my armor quests to night. I too was wondering how to go about finding adepts, be they 1, 2 or 3.... Are these mob dropped, player crafted or what. I have yet to find a drop for any cleric/templar adepts. The couple that I have, I've bought from other players. So if anyone can tell me where to acquire adepts for my spells, I'd be most appreciative!!

Serrah
    20th Templar
    17th craftsman
    Innothule
  3. ARCHIVED-rtoub Guest

I know adept 1's drop and I think they can be made. Adept 3's are made only I think.

I have started adventuring in Stepps and the loot there sells for a lot more money. I have started getting more silver now and buying the ugrades doesn't hurt as much. I would pay any price right now for some of the more used spell upgrades because it makes a huge difference and that is probably why they cost so high. As the market stablizes the prices will come down.

As for order I go by what I use most. Reactive heals first BOV & SS. Combat healing. Buffs because they last so long and then De-buffs. Not that that I have ever had many options, I just go to a broker and buy anything I can afford. Usually there is only one or two available in my price range.