Buy the expansion with paysafecard or Steam wallet?

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by Crini, Jun 3, 2023.

1. Crini New Member

Greetings!
    i'm from Mexico and i've been playing the game for some months now, i want to buy the expansion but the shop only shows me two payment methods... Paypal or Credit card.

For many reasons i can't use those payment methods and i got some paysafecards to get the expansion, sadly i was a bit confused because Everquest II allows daybreak cash purchase with paysafecards but not for the expansions or membership and cronos? why??
    When trying to buy the expansion i don't see any option for paysafecard yet if i wanted to get daybreak cash the option for paysafecard is there, makes little sense to give the option for some stuff but not for all stuff. Maybe there's something wrong with the website or a way to use the credit in those paysafecards to buy the expansion through everquest 2 website or ingame?

Steam Wallet
    1st of all... Can i use my current EQ2 account with eq2 steam version? i downloaded the game from eq2 site so i was wondering if i can just switch to Steam version and keep using my account. The reason why i would do such thing is to use my steam wallet to purchase stuff including the expansion if possible but there's no point in switching to Steam if the expansion can't be bought there with steam wallet. Thx in advance!! :)