Butcherblock - Norrath Crafting Alliance Anniversary

Discussion in 'Guide and Player Events' started by Redhare, Feb 14, 2013.

1. Redhare New Member

Come celebrate with us on Butcherblock server as Norrath Crafting Alliance turns One Year Old!

We've been serving the community for one year providing an open to the public guild hall for crafters and people who need transportation/banker/broker/merchant needs.

To celebrate our anniversary we want to offer the gifts to you! On Saturday March 16th, 2013 from 4 pm until 6 pm (EST) we are celebrating in our Antonica Tier 3 guild hall.

Some of the festivities include:

Proof of Pudding updates
    Coldain Shawl updates
    Free bearhide packpacks
    Complimentary food/drink
    Raffle at the end of the evening with three plat prizes of 300 plat (first place), 150 plat (second place), and 50 plat (third place).

Also, for this 2-hour event ALL of your fuel is paid for by Norrath Crafting Alliance -- that's right, our fuel depot is open for the public's use for this 2-hour event! So craft as much as you want on our dime :)

If you have any questions, look for Norrath Crafting Alliance and ask for Jen or Dave and we'd be happy to give you any specifics!

And as always, enjoy your stay at NCA :)
  2. Sucuri Active Member

Grats on making it 1 year :D

If you guys need (raw) supplies for your anniversary craft -a- thon let me know, and I will start sending out my 9 pack ponies / goblins to help out :) I know you guys get low on a few tiers every now and then :p
  3. Redhare New Member

FYI, today we changed the name to Norrath Crafters Alliance, so that we wouldn't be mistaken for the Norrath Crafting Alliance that is on Unrest and Freeport servers. Hopefully this doesn't confuse anyone :)
  4. Sucuri Active Member

OH NO! I am going to be busy that day now :(

I hope everything goes well for you guys, I hear the raffle prize is up to 1500p now!!!