Butcherblock Decorator Group name change

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by suka, Oct 20, 2015.

1. suka Well-Known Member

EQ2 Butcherblock Decorators is now EQ2 Maj'dul (Butcherblock) Decorators. if you have any interest in the group you are invited to join. you don't have to live on the server to have an interest there.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/EQ2ButcherblockDeorators/

unfortunately i can't change the unique address.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Feldon Well-Known Member

Can't fix the typo?
  3. suka Well-Known Member

did i make a typo? feldon i will gladly give you admin access. i just wish i could change the address but facebook won't let me.

edit: Feldon you now are admin on both groups. change them and dress them up to your heart's desire.
  4. Feldon Well-Known Member

The letter "c" in Decorators in the URL. No worries and thanks for admin rights.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and suka like this.
  5. suka Well-Known Member

ahh i never noticed it sorry- no they won't allow me to change it. i wish i could. maybe you could petition the change? unfortunately when one small thing escapes notice, it is sometimes set in stone
  6. Feldon Well-Known Member

Everything I know about Facebook is their "support" is like talking to a brick wall. Good to see folks joining the group. :)
    suka and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  7. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Hey, Feldon, just out of inexcusable nosiness--er, kitteh curiosity, where's your main character (I'm guessing, Butcherblock)? You said earlier that you don't actually game that much any more, but you gotta have somebody, somewhere... :)

Uwk
    who wonders: will the EQ2U signature change to reflect that Crushbone won't exist any more (waahhh!) and will become Maj'Dul, the Server?
  8. Feldon Well-Known Member

My main is Feldon. :)

I'm sorry to say yes it will, although Item Discoveries have been preserved on EQ2U. :) We use some pretty lengthy cache times on EQ2U signatures so it will take up to 72 hours for it to reflect the change.
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Disco's are kept there?? WOOT! :D

Thanks, Feldon! You rock! :D

Uwk
    Kithal and Feldon like this.