1. parissa Well-Known Member

Last time I played on IoR i wanna say it felt like it was a 6 hour timer.... but that was a year or so ago since I went into that zone... Wish the population was back like it was when it first opened... I love that server
    Zeddicious likes this.
  2. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

shame they won't put a single-purchase key per character on a merchant in the zones for some of the old currencies...cause I know some of my alts still have hundreds of that expansion's coins.
    Cyrrena and parissa like this.
  3. parissa Well-Known Member

That would be so awesome... I know none of my characters ever made it to the duck zone across 6 accounts :( If its about the plat, they could take it out just so we could run the zone and see it would be great...
    ConcealFate and Cyrrena like this.
  4. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

even if it is about the plat, you only gained about 10k in the duck zone, or at least that's all I got the one time I got in there. it was about getting the mythical hat that came out of there, and the gear out of the burnt key zone, which I would love for appearance on a couple of my toons. :confused: Nevertheless, they are both outdated zones, and it would be nice have a way to access them once per toon for funsies.
    Cyrrena and parissa like this.
  5. parissa Well-Known Member

I think I maybe got 8k out of the burnt key zone too... Which nowadays really isn't nothing... Like I said never got to see the duck zone... My daughter did once, so I got to look over her shoulder... I love the burnt key armor, I wish they would put recipes out for it or some other way to obtain it... The fried bathrobe was cool too... I got 3 on my froglok and they are no trade :( but didn't get a chestplate for the armor so that sucked... The drops are random I guess and you aren't guaranteed to get the full set (from a cs when I petitioned about the chestplate)... Out of all my characters on I think 2 of them have only partial sets... They were all on IoR, only reason why they all got keys... All my characters on live and test have never gotten either :(
    Mercychalice and Cyrrena like this.
  6. Nuhvohk Active Member

The burnt key armor has the same appearance as the Sootfoot magma armor you can craft after completing the Lavastorm questline.
    Cyrrena and Mercychalice like this.