Burning Through Poisons at an Alarming Rate

Discussion in 'General Scout Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-Harbringer Doom, Mar 2, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-Harbringer Doom Guest

Have any other poison using scout noticed an increase in the amount of poisons they are burning through?
    I haven't really delved too deep into proc mechanics to see my proc rate, or gone back through my old logs to compare rates yet, intuitively I just feel like the amount of poisons I burn through has increased. I feel like I'm buying stacks of poisons after every instance.
    Anyone else have any experience/info/theories on this?
  2. ARCHIVED-Garavic Guest

I was just joking in vent the other night that after the expansion I didn't think I was applying poisons anymore, but rather drinking them between swings. I have not looked hard at ACT for proc rates. Honestly I have chalked it up to more aoe fights and the fact the trash fights are lasting longer in some of the harder zones then they did towards the end of TSO. I kind of hope it will settle down as more of us get mastered out and the DPS rises to shorten the fights.
  3. ARCHIVED-DngrMouse Guest

Horknut@Nagafen wrote:
    Through gear, and AA choices, my poisons proc 14% more often, so yeah, I'm burning through poisons at an amazing rate.
  4. ARCHIVED-Neiloch Guest

I've noticed this as well. I'm not wearing any kind of increase proc chance gear though. I don't have any AA's that increase proc rate either, only amount of charges. I'm a ranger btw, my guilds swash was noticing his poisons getting eaten up faster as well.