Bugged quest (In the Name of Honor)

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by MrWubzy, Dec 15, 2016.

1. MrWubzy New Member

Hello,

I got the quest called In the Name of Honor yesterday. My wife says she completed it just fine, but I'm stuck on the step that tells me, "Search the Wilderwood, just north of the Seaside Glade". I read up a guide out of frustration and the guide says that (found here: http://eq2.wikia.com/wiki/In_the_Name_of_Honor) the ghost of Laena will spawn, and I'm to kill her and receive a piece of parchment to continue the quest line. However, I never received the piece of parchment as a reward or loot from her body after I killed her. It still says to search the Wilderwood.

I've deleted the quest and restarted many times, and nothing has worked. I submitted a bug report not long ago, but I decided to come here to see if anybody else has had this issue, or knows how to fix it.

Thanks.
  2. MrWubzy New Member

(apologies, the edit function isn't working for me)

I forgot to mention, I'm a level 7 ratonga rogue, and I'm questing with my wife. I'm playing on the Skyfire server, and the quest has been bugged since yesterday at around 8-9 PM central time.
  3. MrWubzy New Member

I'd like to request that this thread be deleted, as I posted it in the wrong forum.