Bugged Characters on Halls of Fate.

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Alenna, Nov 17, 2015.

1. Alenna Well-Known Member

I cannot put anything in the house vaults of my characters Alenna, Phipia, or Sandrina all created created in 2007-2008 all other Characters made on or after 10-26-2009 do not have any problem with their house vaults.
    is anyone esle having this trouble today? I can't say for sure if it is the merger or the new content as I first noticed this after the merger when I finally got my characters to copy over to beta on beta. it was my copies of Alenna and Phipia. I had not tried with sandrina on beta. I did experience the same problem on a newly created beta buffed ranger on beta . so is it the new content, the merger or a combination of the 2? again this is only effecting my 3 oldest characters.
  2. LordTiras Well-Known Member

Yeah, I am and just asked in game about it. I filed a /bug but I don't recall this happening even after I beta copied this character over. Definitely started today for me, at least. I never tried in beta, so I'm not sure if it was happening there or not.
  3. Alenna Well-Known Member

looks like it might be a house vault bug others are having the same problem someone started another thread not seeing mine.