[BUGGED?] Bricktop

Discussion in 'Zones and Population' started by ARCHIVED-Junaru, Nov 20, 2008.

1. ARCHIVED-Junaru Guest

We manage to clear the whole zone except Bricktop. There is no way to kill this guy. I believe he is only meant to have one Brick House buff up at a time but he has had 4 up and as soon as we burn through them he puts 4 more back up. The best we could do was get into to 60ish percent till he healed himself to full.
  2. ARCHIVED-Slayer505 Guest

Pull him into a corner, have everyone, even healers and mages melee him and use all the DoTs you can. His stoneskins are only good for twenty hits and as long as they're up he has a big HoT on him as well so you want to bring them down as quickly as possible. I believe druids and mages can dispel them also so you might try that.
  3. ARCHIVED-Delowen Guest

Dispell the brickhouse buff and just melee, he has 5 brickhouse buffs each time he casts it. Swashbucklers, Paladins, Druids can dispell the buff.
  4. ARCHIVED-ClowdX81 Guest

Or have a mage that can cast Dispel Magic. That seemed to help my group. Also, having everyone attack him with DoTs and other attacks to get his stoneskin down ASAP helps a lot.
  5. ARCHIVED-Junaru Guest

His stone skin heals him for 2% every hit and has 20 procs. He has 4 Brickhouse buffs up. Add that up and he's unkillable. 2*20*4 = 160% health. Even if you manage to get all 3 of those classes in a group the recast on those is 30 seconds. I personally think he is bugged.
  6. ARCHIVED-Netheir Guest

wrong. he heals 2% every SECOND. if you hit him fast enough it wont last too long so only heals for 2-3 seconds and for each stoneskin he has (had 4 for us) thats why you have to use dots and melee him