bug with forging onwards tradeskill quest

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Nurot, Feb 6, 2017.

1. Nurot Active Member

hello all. im trying to help out a guild mate who seems to be bugged at the start of this quest. the quest starter is this :

Speak with Queen Alwenielle at The Tylwyth's Hut in Zou'Lidelas ( -334, 240, 381 )

but for some reason the queen does not spawn no matter what. we have deleted original quest and even going back and retracing the steps of An Urgent Call quest but nothing has seemed to work. Her bug ticket came back with a response to ask other players in game for help. So here I am.

Another part of the problem is that she never recieved the Blushing Umbrite from the queen at the end of An Urgent Call quest. Not sure if this is the cause, but unable to delete that quest because it sais that she completed it.

If anyone out there has any clue of what we can do so that she can progress I would be very grateful. Thank you for your ideas and input.

Nurot the Time Traveler
  2. Malleria Well-Known Member

Hmm. Only thing I can think of is to try typing /target Queen and see if her name pops up in the target window. If it does press 'h' to hail her and she should pop up in front of you.
  3. Nurot Active Member

thanks i'll have her try that. any idea what to do about the missing blushing umbrite?