Bug with Feral Stance and Fighting more than 4 mobs - Attacks not Triggering!

Discussion in 'Beastlord' started by ARCHIVED-redwoodtreesprite, Feb 15, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-redwoodtreesprite Guest

I first noticed this when grouping with my hubby and son. Whenever there were a bunch of mobs we were fighting at a time, I got no triggers on my stance attacks like Flurry of Claws. As soon as the amount of attacking mobs got down to about 4, I started getting the attack triggers.
    Today when doing the Erollisi quest in the castle, I accidently triggered both of the groups of 3 poltergeists at the table. Again, no triggers of Flurry of Claws and such till there were 2 left . My BL would have died if she hadn't gotten her health refilled due to the blue bar getting filled in time.
    I asked in the BL chat and was told that Singular Focus will help this problem. Thing is, I don't have any stances or gear that would trigger an AoE auto attack. And am wondering, do warders with AoEs cause this bug?
    Plus, that skill scroll is Fabled, and right now I can't afford to buy SC to unlock it. And I really shouldn't even have to, as this is obviously a bug. This is a level 23 BL, and honestly, she has nothing traited and no gear that should trigger an AoE auto attack.
    What else can I do to fix this situation? It's almost like she doesn't even have her warder when this happens. And BLs were deliberately given very few attack skills other than the triggered ones. So when this happens, she has a VERY low chance of survival. Would using a warder with no AoE attacks help?