[Bug] The next overseer problem.

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Ingerimm, Feb 15, 2023.

1. Ingerimm Well-Known Member

Category: Mechanics
    SubCategory: Other
    Severity: Affects gameplay
    Frequency: Always Happens

Summary: The next overseer problem.
    Description: Hi,

since the patch yesterday now the celestial familiar "The Eyeless" can't selected anymore for the reducing of mishap chance at the overseer missions.

Same as the celestial mercenary "Captain Kalael Kel'Avar" since 2 to 3 weeks now for the increasing of bonus chance at overseer missions.

I see this, therefore i send every day with this character 5 overseer missions with 5 celestial mercs und 5 celestial familiars and this character owns only 5 of every type of them.

Thx for listening and please correct it.

best regards
    Ingerimm
    Twyla likes this.
  2. Terrius Well-Known Member

Both seem to be working for me. It's random what order/if they appear if you have other celestial Merc/familiars available of course, but both ended up on the same quest for me:

[IMG]
    [IMG]
  3. Ingerimm Well-Known Member

character: Firun
    server: Thurgadin

Owns this unlocked celestial mercs:
    • Calis-Yotha
    • Zel'Kriaz
    • Dakshesh, the Displaced
    • Monila Lu'Cesi
    • Captain Kalael Kel'Avar => would no longer displayed at choose menue for my character Firun
    Owns this redeemed celestial familiars:
    • Floraform Gorilla
    • Shadeweaver Devourer
    • Detritus Mulcher
    • Egilas, the Young
    • The Eyeless => would no longer displayed at choose menue for my character Firun
    They are no longer displayed celestial for me after 4 of my 5 celestial familiars and celestial mercs have been used in the quests. Are only offered fabled and below, in both selection menus, after 4 of the 5 was used in the quests.
  4. Ingerimm Well-Known Member

It seems this problem has solved itself, for me. ... so it can be closed.