BUG: So, I Heard you Like Portals can't get updates in Baubleshire

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Alenna, Sep 30, 2014.

1. Alenna Well-Known Member

standing next to to on top of baubleshire portals and clicking on the necrotic focus does not update the quest I get the message "there are no protals nearby to close" and I was standing right in one nor do I get a Nightblood warder to kill and get that update sometime with in the last few months one of your patches broke the quest. I cannot go into starcrest until I finsih baubleshire
  2. Tommara Active Member

Four years later, and it's still broken. I tried this quest tonight with a character who was created in 2012, and probably hasn't been played since 2013. I had one portal closed before I quit, but now I get the same message Alenna got "there are no portals nearby to close".

This quest is followed by two others in the mage archetype series that now can't be completed. http://eq2.zam.com/wiki/City_of_Qeynos_(EQ2_Quest_Series)#Archetype_Stories

I understand the desire to ignore fixing old content since no one is doing them anymore, but that's a self-fulfilling prophecy, ya know?
  3. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

The click point is low on the portal. Are you sure you were clicking the right place?
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.