[BUG] Red shinies not spawning on FG

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Niami DenMother, Jun 4, 2018.

1. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

After a crazed weekend of cooperation, we now have several of us with an Earring of the Solstice. Unfortunately, we are unable to see any red shinies in the areas where they should be spawning. We can see blue ones, if we're wearing the earring (a change from a few years ago), but the red ones are missing in action.
  2. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Just a quick update: The devs know about this, and apparently there is an issue with it. They're poking at it now.
  3. Lillaanya New Member

Was this fixed all the way? I seem to be unable to see any in the nursery area in GFay
  4. Kalika Well-Known Member

I am not really a shiny amateur, but well i still get them and if they belong to the rare collection i sell them. I also completed some collections in RoK because the gear was really inadequate and I actually got nice items (with crit chance).

I got a weird experience when running to Maiden, like 2 monthes ago, I was wearing my solstice earing and I saw a BLUE collection (not a red or pink), so I m wondering if the solstice earing allows to see Expert collection.

After that I poped a gnome divining device and i completed that Blue collection which actually gave me a nice item.

For red collections I don't know the only one i remember was from Mistmoore castle, it rewarded us with a nice piano but i have not been back there since i got my earing.
  5. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

No, anything from MMC was a blue shiny. We get a "repaired piano" from the Barren Sky collection.
  6. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

The two GFay collections and the Downbelow collection were not activated, the rest that are in zones that exist on FG "should" be working. When I asked why the above three were not activated, I was told that in the code they were tied to later content, so not yet activated. I have no clue on when/if they will be turned on, and am juggling too many things to play chase-the-dev to get an answer on this one. :(
  7. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Annnnnd, survey says they were activated today. I double checked that both GFay red shiny collections were spawning (but didn't stick around to complete, so there are still discos for folks). I have NOT checked Down Below - too many things on my plate today.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  8. Kalika Well-Known Member

I just found one in Fens near balthezid when i wen both to help with Bertolux deity quest and to get my master sage cloak (stupid elf waited two monthes to go back to the scaly dude) , i still see both red and blue shinnies, and i have no expert glasses.
  9. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

I was picking up piano keys in Barren Sky and forge pieces in Lavastorm on FG in the past few days.