[Bug] Paladin Heals

Discussion in 'Paladin' started by ARCHIVED-Miapa, Oct 18, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Miapa Guest

I know this'll probably end up being ignored, but raiding as a Paladin in charm fights (ex., Tyrax Terrolus) means the mob will end getting a Lay on Hands. Since it is percentage-based, this can heal a mob upwards of 450+ million HP. Or even Holy Aid, which heals target for 27-33%hp.
  2. ARCHIVED-jjlo69 Guest

common kepoci pics are better at getting attention besides it was only 447 million
    [IMG]
  3. ARCHIVED-Rainy Guest

it's working as intended. paladins needed a boost on thier healing end, adn they got it. this is one of the drawbacks to it. percentage based heals well, heal percentages.
    I imagine if he'd charmed a templar or someone with a similar percentage heal and it got used, it'd heal the percentage there too.
    but as I am not familiar with the fight...what about simply not having the paladin tank or offtank or what position he's in that's getting him charmed?
  4. ARCHIVED-Boethius_Permafrost Guest

Simple fix - make it a percentage of the caster's health.
    Weak workaround for a horrible bug - make sure all your heals are on cooldown, have someone ready to mez you.
    (ps: Rainy, how much do you want to bet? Just mail me the plat now.)
  5. ARCHIVED-General_Info Guest

personally i think in the case of any player heal healing a mob the heal should be capped by the caster's health.
    With the heal operating within normal parameters when cast on another player