bug on new broker window?

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by suka, Sep 17, 2014.

1. suka Well-Known Member

I was trying to buy a missing recipe for my woodworker. it was very low level. i did a search and got that it was 3 g and some silver so i clicked buy. i got back "the price of that item has changed." so i thought, ok, the person who owns it is changing prices. I waited a few minutes and tried again. it still said the same thing. i went to the guild hall and bought it. the price was no different. this is the first time i had a problem with it. has anyone else had this problem?
  2. Bunji Developer

This will be fixed in the next Hotfix.
    suka likes this.
  3. Ynnek Well-Known Member

4. suka Well-Known Member

thank you
  5. suka Well-Known Member

6. Bashem Well-Known Member

I used in game broker as well got same message. I tried buying different items and some went through so I tried buying from my guild the item that did not work and was able to buy it. The price buying from guild broker was lower than the in game broker on item I could not buy so it could be a bug related to broker fees.
  7. Dawnya@AB Active Member

Getting same issue here. Will be a nice feature though for All Access members when the bug is fixed :)
  8. Ironwu New Member

Just an additional note : You are also deducted for the cost of the items, in addition to not getting the item. I confirmed this a number of times over a number of 'purchases' while this bug was active.
  9. Dawnya@AB Active Member

I just checked that on mine and it didn't take my money for what I didn't get.