[Bug] Mystic Pot to CB conversion

Discussion in 'Priests' started by Nojael, Dec 29, 2016.

1. Nojael New Member

I wonder if this has been going on for a while, maybe since they changed to conversion to pot/cb cb/pot.
    I always wondered why my mystik had so much less cb than any other healer while having not a big gear difference.

After some testing there are 2 reasons:

1. It is questionable why there are different values for the conversions for different classes. And with 15k+ pot it makes a big difference weather you convert 20 or 24 pot to cb

2. The conversion doesn't work completely (you get some CB for taking the conversion but not enough). You can easily test it. Your Ascension Form gives you a lot of pot (~600 for me) that should change your cb as it should convert to it. But it doesn't. The CB value doesn't change a bit after using the ascension form.

Maybe I'm missing something?
  2. Kashue Member

Are you using a dual prestige build for your Mystic?
  3. Nojael New Member

I am. Got informed that converted Pot/CB doesn't convert itself again so thats a reason. But still find myself and many other mystics on wire lacking ~1k CB compared to other healers.
  4. Kashue Member

Yeh i just recently went ONLY right side on the conversion. I did Keep Umbral Barrier and Ancestral assistance though. Only gave me about 400 more cb, but at least i can hit cb cap in groups & raids now.

Now i just have to work on my pot & ability mod.
  5. Tsurupettan Active Member

The CB you are lacking is likely gear infusions and/or tithe bonuses.