BUG: missing some lvl 50-60 recipes for Sage

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by xulEnix, Jan 31, 2014.

1. xulEnix New Member

Tried to craft journeyman lvl Winds of Velious for my 61 conjuror which has apprentice level. She is a level 90 Sage and has ALL sage essentials books scribed up to level 89.
    Call up recipe book on screen and go through the filter to see what books i have scribed and all there, artisan, scholar, and sage essentials up to 89.
    Type the spell name 'Winds of Velious' in the text box and click search and 'Winds of Velious II journeyman (lvl 74) shows up on the list but not 1.
    Tried a crafting station in guild hall and in north Qeynos, still doesn't show.
    Double-checked with tradeskill recipe merchant in north Qeynos and again it shows 'you have already scribed this recipe book' for all sage essentials books up to level 89.
    Zoned out to Antonica and back to n.Qeynos, no go
    Camped out to character screen, picked another character, camped out of that one and back to my sage, still no Winds of Velious journeyman but Winds of Velious journeyman II is there and i can craft that one even though i am not high enough conjuror to use it yet.
    Looks like the recipes that don't show are from Sage essentials 57, 58, 59, but i did not have time to examine every book from the vendor and compare to what is in my knowledge book before test would be coming down for maintenance.
  2. xulEnix New Member

Forgot to mention that I DID have time to /bug it and submit in game before Test came down. :rolleyes:
  3. Remik New Member

That recipe is in Ancient Teachings of: Winds of Velious. The bookworm should have it. Otherwise it's a drop, I believe.

There is no journeyman. Never was.
  4. Feldon Well-Known Member

Winds of Velious is from an Ancient Teachings book as indicated.

Please feel free to make use of the Recipe search on EQ2U which lets you see what book a recipe is from, see which recipes your character knows, etc.

http://u.eq2wire.com/
  5. xulEnix New Member

Ah ok. Thanks to both of your replies. Seems kind weird that the level 55 version comes from a dropped recipe book such as Ancient Teachings, however the Winds of Velious II journeyman and expert are in the regular books sage essentials and advanced sage volume 74 books respectively. Slightly confusing i think.
  6. Kuulei Well-Known Member

Not really, when you think about it, it was an ancient spell when DoF launched and maxed level was raised to 60.
    They just didn't think to change how it is acquired as more levels and expansions were added and subsequently spells were upgraded