BUG: Lone Survivor's Ascot, effect not working in older content.

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Wurm, Nov 21, 2014.

1. Wurm Well-Known Member

Not mentored down, running older but still level relevant zones to do quests. Affect, not triggering on older content. Works fine in AoM content.

[IMG]
  2. Wurm Well-Known Member

Definitely not working in ToV or CS zones.
  3. Wurm Well-Known Member

Still not working, will check after today's patch.
  4. Wurm Well-Known Member

Still broken after patch 25 No. 2014
  5. Estred Well-Known Member

Mayhap it's not a bug then? Maybe it's meant for AoM only content. I am familiar with that sort of proc from ToV Solo Zones.
  6. Wurm Well-Known Member

All the procs that only work in AoM state so in the item text.

*edit* And lets be honest here, its not a game breaking proc and AoM doesn't have enough to do to limit it to just the new areas and instances. If it is intended only to work in AoM then I'll go back to my fabled neck from ToV and be done with it.
  7. Caith Developer

Nothing about that item should be restricting it to AoM zones only. We'll take a look.
    Wurm likes this.
  8. Wurm Well-Known Member

Thanks!
  9. Caith Developer

I was able to get it's effects to trigger in Vesspyr Isles without any issue. Did you have a merc out when you were testing, or can you think of anything else that may help me repro the issue?
  10. Wurm Well-Known Member

I had the CE merc out, and I was in a ToV advanced solo most of the time, Cobalt Scar overland the rest when it wasn't working.

I wasn't getting bigger and I saw no triggers in my bar. It is very noticeable when it triggers normally.

And I like the item, makes me use HOs all the time when I had pretty much given up on them.