BUG - Labs final named

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by The Jones, Mar 17, 2014.

1. The Jones Active Member

I've run the zone maybe 15 times total, and 3 of those times the fake chest that spawns the final named has spawned way underground breaking the zone. You can't /summon_chest as it's not a real chest.

I'm fairly frustrated by this because it makes running the zone nearly worthless unless you need the random trash drops that everyone has a million of. We all waste our time and then oops, final named doesn't work...We'll collect your payment for next month soon.

Sorry just a bit frustrated. I resort to this game to cool off from the real life grind, rather than be given new frustrations.
  2. The Jones Active Member

guess i'm the only one...
  3. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Did you also remember to /bug this in-game? Also, if you have this happen, open a /petition and use the "STUCK" option. The CS representative may be able to move the thing for you.

Also, I've had good luck when mobs are buried somewhere in using blue AOEs to hit them, then back up and they pop out of the ground/rock/tree etc.
  4. Balbasur Active Member

Bump, also had this exact same problem. This is the weekly.
  5. Chrol Developer

You can try:

/target an ex (short for exquisite)
    /hail (or hail key)

I know this works for quest NPCs that appear to be under the world.
  6. Atan Well-Known Member

Your problem is greatly influenced by the location you are tanking the mob at. Try some other locations in the room and I think the behavior will be better.

I'm not sure which labs you are referring to though, cause well, there are alot of labs...
  7. Strac Active Member

But just one labs with the fake exquisite chest he is mentioning...
    Wirewhisker likes this.
  8. Gninja Developer

Where exactly in the room are you trying to tank the boss?