{BUG} Griffion getting redirected in Antonica

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by Phyr, Aug 4, 2015.

1. Phyr Member

I did a /bug and a /feedback but I'm going to post here as well.

While on the Griff from Qeynos Station to Stepps Station. my Group Mate entered FireMyst gully. This Sent Griff back to Q. gate Station. Took Griff to Stepps Station. Groupmate did not enter firemyst. No issue. Took Griff Back to Q. gate Station. Groupmate entered Firemyst. Sent griff back to Stepps. Went Oracle Station. Was sent back both times when groupmate entered FireMyst gully. Took Each of the Stations to each other while groupmate zoned to Blackbarrow. No issue. Took all Stations to each other while groupmate entered Thunderstepps. No issue.
  2. Kuulei Well-Known Member

Firemyst is an instance and there may be an issue with a groupmate trying to zone you in while you're on the griffon because it's a group-wide zone-in.
    The other two zones, Blackburrow and Thundering Steppes are contested and zoning into them doesn't pull your group / raid into the zone and would not affect your travel.
    Finora likes this.
  3. Phyr Member

I should have added that I was on the TLE server. I went to Crushbone tested it out and it did the same thing. so maybe it's not a bug.

Thanks for responding tho.