[Bug] Green Adornments do not level with adventure expirence [11/18/2014]

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Nebbeny, Nov 19, 2014.

1. Nebbeny Member

Looted Bulwark of Malice a short while ago and noticed immediately that it's not getting any xp from adventure xp as it claims it should. It's not coming up with the message saying to let you know that it's leveling up either.

Spoken with someone from another guild that got another of the adornments and they are having the same issue.
  2. Balbasur Active Member

I wrote:

Hi, the adornment: Core of the Fanatic is not leveling upon gaining expirence...I have submited a bug report as well.

GM wrote:
    ....I just wanted to let you know that it should be due to the fact that you are max level and are not actually gaining any adventure experience right now. If you have any other issues we can address for you, please let us know.

Can these be fixed asap?
  3. Caith Developer

Looks like older expansion spiritstones that level off of xp may be having the same issue.

It's being looked into, and has nothing to do with you being at level cap.
    Balbasur and Shmogre like this.
  4. Balbasur Active Member

Thanks for the reply threads were starting to pop up :X
  5. Crychtonn Active Member

Saw this in todays update notes. This didn't fix the new adornments. Core of the Fanatic still isn't leveling. I get a message after a kill that it is getting stronger. But at the end of the night it's still level 1 and zero percentage in.
  6. Balbasur Active Member

It's still broken :( , can you take a look when you have time :)
  7. Balbasur Active Member

Still broken as of 11/22/2014
  8. Endymion Developer

Caith found and corrected another issue specific to the level 100 spiritstones; should hopefully be going live next week.
    Shmogre likes this.
  9. Balbasur Active Member

Thanks!
  10. Crychtonn Active Member

I didn't see anything in the update notes about the adornments being fixed. Did they get hot fixed and not included in the notes? I took mine off in favor of an old one for raids Sunday.